Have something to share?
If you're a club member (old or new) send us your interesting news or photos.
Mighty Pucks - Term 2, 2016
Great programme for any one of any skill and any age. Please feel free to come have a look at what our Learn to Skate Programme involves.
Second Hand Sale
When: Wednesday 27th April 2016, 6pm and Tuesday 3rd May 2016, 6pm.
Where: Upstairs at the Events Centre.
- Training shirts various sizes $10 each
- Training pants various sizes $15 each
- Old sticks $5 each
CASH ONLY - No holds or Internet payments
Fundraiser - Bumper Balls and Public Skating
Date: Friday 22 April 2016
Time: 1 - 4pm
$5 for 5 minutes OR $10 for a 5 turn ticket.
Date: Friday 29 April 2016
Time: 1 - 4pm
$5 entry (includes skate hire). Free entry for supervising parents.
Lucky ticket number draw.
What is the fundraiser for?
Jamie Mudford, Joeb Ibbotson and Caleb Ibbotson, who have been selected to play Inline Hockey for NZ at AAU Junior Olympics in Hawaii!
Mt Wellington Invitational - Bauer Cup 2016
25th - 28th March 2016. Open to all age grades.
See extra event information below:
1. We reserve the right to commence up to 15 minutes ahead of time;
2. In light of the number of entries, warm up for the under 10 and under 12 grades will be limited to skating - no pucks and for every team will be 2 minutes;
3. Half time will be reduced to 1 minute for the pool games;
4. We will require assistance please with scorekeeping/time keeping;
5. There will be a hamburger night fundraiser held at the rink on Saturday night from 6.30 pm. Purchase tickets from the cafeteria on Friday/Saturday up until 3.00 pm;
6. The Puck Stop cafe at Skateland will run from approximately 8.00 am to 6.00 pm for the duration of the event;
7. Scoresheets will not be available until after the tournament at which point they can be emailed to you if you advise the tournament director during the course of the weekend;
8. Pool play - two 18 minute halves with half time reduced to 1 minute; Semi and Finals - 2 periods of 20 minutes;
9. There will be team photos available to be taken if you wish (just the photo - no names) - A4 laminated $15 per photo or should you wish to have the photograph emailed as a file then $10 per photo. Session times are:
- Friday: 10-12
- Saturday: 1-3
- Sunday: 4-5
At Skateland in the café area. Photos will be posted/forwarded out the week following the tournament.
10. Change to New Zealand Games: Please disregard previous advice - 2 points will now be awarded to each team that plays against a NZ team regardless of outcome.