Club Fees & Registration - 2017
1. Inline Hockey New Zealand (IHNZ)
IHNZ Player Fee: $40 (all grades)
Please pay the IHNZ fee into the bank account by 28th February.
2. Miners Inline Hockey Club
- Club fees are $150 per player if paid by 31st May 2017 or regular payments are being made.
- Club fees are $200 per player if paid after 31st May 2017.
Family Club Fees
- The first two players pay $150.
- The 3rd and any subsequent players pay $100 each.
Note: This family fee rate only applies if the fees have been paid by the 31st May 2017 or regular payments are being paid by the 31st May 2017. If not then each player is to pay $200.
Club Bank Details for Internet / Phone Banking
In order to simplify the money handling process for registrations and other club fees, the club bank account details are provided below.
IMPORTANT: To make sure we know where the money has come from and what it is for, please ensure you add the following information to ALL deposits:
- your name
- reason for the payment (eg. club registration)
If you don't provide these details we will have difficulty confirming your payment.
Miners Inline Hockey Bank Account: 03 1575 0024278 00
To simplify our online registration form, you can register online with both the IHNZ and our club.